Here are a few shoes that are left to drop for Obamacare:
- Millions complain about their doctor no longer being in-network
- Thousands of companies are finding it cheaper to drop coverage and pay Obamacare penalties than continuing to provide health care coverage under new rules
- Despite fewer exchange enrollments than expected, total Federal subsidy payments higher than expected
- Emergency rooms overflow with new Medicaid patients that no private doctor will take on
- Exchange-sold health policies, particularly the unsubsidized ones, were mainly bought by the old and sick
- Obama Administration works to bail out health insurers via a number of different avenues
- Small to mid-size companies are shocked as Obama Administration finally reveals new record-keeping requirements
- After 5 years of 3-4% growth, health care spending skyrockets in 2014
- ________ health insurance company dropping coverage in ____(state)_______
- Hackers steal tens of thousands of names and social security numbers from health care exchange computers.
I will score myself as the year progresses to see how many of these we actually see. I would not be surprised to see every one of these.