Via TJIC, Copblock releases links to police officers accused of committing crimes. The list for just one week is ridiculously long, and surely would be longer if not for the law of Omerta among police that cause only a small percentage of their crimes to see the light of day. Congratulations to Phoenix area police (including Mesa and Maricopa County) for making the list seven times.
- Phoenix AZ cop who was charged with murder, planted drugs on mentally challenged homeless lady
- Phoenix AZ cop given 2nd degree murder charge after shooting unarmed man to death
- Mesa AZ cop grabs 2 women by the neck and slams their heads together
- Maricopa County AZ sheriff sued for intentionally locking disabled woman in jail cell w/several men for 6 hours
- 6 Mesa AZ cops sued for tasing, kicking and beating man
- Maricopa County AZ sheriff ordered to fix unconstitutional conditions at jails in ACLU suit by 9th circuit court
- Phoenix AZ cop arrested on DV-related aggravated assault after witness called cops
Solid work for one week.